Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Exam Season Is Over!!! It's Holidays

Helllo!!
I just want to tell ya'll that the Exam Season Is Over... haha!!!!


The stress is over!!! The study is suspended until 19th June.......!!
So, its the time to relax and have some fun... Today I want to tell about the activity that I will do for this holidays... Of course I will be travelling to somewhere in this country... The place which I have selected is
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
The State is Known as Hornbill Paradise
*
*
*
*
*
SARAWAK!!!
The Cat Sculpture At Kuching


Entrance To Kampung Budaya


I and two of my friend will stay at my friend house for a week at Kuching... And also join them to celebrate Hari Gawai!!! What is Hari Gawai?? I will know it soon... hahaha... 
I haven't celebrate the festival before. Looks like I will gain a new interesting experience... hahahaha!!
I also will visit the Kampung Budaya there... Learning about culture at Sarawak... Hehe....
Jangan Jeles!!!!
OK... That's alll.... BYe2.. :)
:)
:)
:)

1 comment: