Saturday, May 21, 2011

Exam season! What activities are regularly carried out?

OK!! Before this, I've post about the exam preparation right. But thats doesn't mean that I already prepare 100%.. hahaha.. Actually there is a habit that we always do and cannot be avoided when the exam season started.
Do you know what it is??????
*
*
*
*
*
*
DOTA!!!!! 

I think, most of you already knew about this game right!!
It's a game that can make you addicted to play it..
This game is fun because its requires maximum 10 student to play it using WiFi.. 
OK.. If you want to know more about this game click this (link) 
And you can see the tips to play this game at this (link)
I don't want to tell you more about the f*****g game but it's about the situation in our hostel when I, We, and majority of the student start the b***s**t game... Haha(But I Like It)..
It's about 8.00p.m or 9.00p.m... Until morning about 4.00a.m.. (I guess)

OK.. This is the situation...

WOW... What there were PLAYING??? Let's CHECK it OUt!!! :)
Still Don't Know??? Let's ZOOM it in!! :)
OHHH S***T.... DOTA!!!!!!


*
*
*
I want to Check What happn in The next Room!! 
*
*
*
*




Can you guess what they are playing???? :)


OF course!! DOTA!!






OK... Thats all... And I hope I can play this game this night.. hahaha...

p/s
I'm very Proud To Be a DOTA Player!!! Hahaha

Bye2..

No comments:

Post a Comment