Thursday, May 19, 2011

OMG!!! What happen with my FPK???

Today, I try to write my post in English. Huahuahua!!

For your information, today is my first day of final exam for the first semester in PISMP.. The situation is like this... When I get my paper, "philosophy and education in Malaysia"(FPK), I expect  that most of the questions that will come out is the things I've learned, but things changed when I saw the subjective questions. Wowwww...... OMG!! I've never heard about this philosophy figures... Hasan Tanggulung??? What the hell.. Who is he actually..?? OK.. I will be looking the information about him and confirm his presence in this subject.. haha

The conclusion is, there are many things I still don't know that I need to learn.. If don't know, try to ask or find information about it... I want to share this quotes.. Really like it!!
"Keep Moving Forward" (From Meet The Robinson Movie)
Hehehe




OK.. Thats all.. See you soon in the next post.. Hope that the next is post also in English... Hahaha... Learning is fun!!! =_=

Saya bukan ahli falsafah!! :(

4 comments:

  1. Hassan Langgulung ada dalam powerpoint En. Suraini :) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arghhhhh!!! jadi ko dapat jawab 100% lah... huhuhu
    Not fairlah... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. sy x baca tu powerpoint!! c kate yg gtaw sy tadi T.T mati la sy kali ni. HUHUHU

    ReplyDelete